Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmni385 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend
    Me and my ex-boyfriend broke up 1 1/2 yrs ago and I still love him. I dumped him because I had my family and friends in my ear on how I need to do better but to me he did everything for me he just was'nt affectionate. We were together for 3 yrs but I've known him for 7. I met my present boyfriend the one I left my ex for at my job he was talking a good game and I started cheating . Well when me and my ex broke up me and my new boyfriend moved in together 4-5 months later. Now that I live with my new boyfriend I don't have feelings for him like I do my ex. My ex just had a baby boy we still talk and he still say that he loves me and when I ask him to do something for me he do it when he can. We still mess around from time to time . Now, me and my new boyfriend are having problems so we are moving in separate places and my ex knows about our situation and he tells me about his. But, me and my ex our just close friends. Will we ever get back together? Someone please tell me something cause I'm confused.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 07:36 PM
    You moved in with another guy 4-5 months after you broke up with your old guy. The old guy also now has a baby. You both jumped into other relationship quickly, and then started seeing each other again.
    I think you should leave your present boyfriend. You're cheating on him and that's not right. If the old boy friend is with someone (the baby's mother) then you need to leave him alone as well.
    As long as the both of you are with someone else, you two need to stay away from each other.
    ldporter1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Well to tell you the truth it is not fair to your current boyfriend to be spending part of his life with you if you don't love him! It also not fair to you to be with someone you don't have feelings for and it is not right to cheat on him with your ex-

So maybe you need to just separate cuase the fighting is not helping your personality and the more you think about it and stay away form your ex- the more depressed you might get

But if your ex- does have a baby boy and a wife doing be the other girl

It is not fair think about it if you are in that situation you had a baby and a husband that you think loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you so try to just become friends

But if he is single break up with the current boyfriend because you obviously don't have feelings for him and the longer you lead him on the worse he is going to take the bad news when you finally end it and the worse you will about hurting him so just try to be friends with you current boyfriend

Also if your ex- is single that baby surely needs a motherly figure in his life!! So go for it just make everything right first!!
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Nov 29, 2007, 09:35 PM
    You both have some serious issues and both deserve to be single for a long long time.

What about the mother of the baby?
    What about your current that you share a dwelling with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still has feelings for me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still want to be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask myself...

Still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I find myself reminiscing when I see other couples. Other times I feel strong and confindent knowing that I've moved on. Okay well it starts when I dated this guy for a month and three weeks I know it didn't seem long. Anyway in the beginng of our relationship I didn't like him as much...

My boyfriend is confused about his feelings for me [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy on and off for almost 4 years now. We were high school sweethearts and started going to college together. Well there have been times where the both of us would go through a faze and break-up, not sure of our feelings for each other.When we were a little bit younger,...

My boyfriend has feelings for another girl [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for the past few years, hooking up with different people when we aren't together and also going out with other people. We began talking again this past winter and made our relationship serious. Last weekend he went off to visit some friends at a college and...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

View more questions Search