Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gretch Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Basement ceiling condensate
    Our front porch, which was laid with metal sheathing and then poured with concrete is the ceiling of a room in our basement. The ceiling of that room below in the basement has formed water droplets and is now dripping on the floor. What can we do to resolve the condensation problem? This is a brand new home... Help!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2005, 04:21 PM
    Answered at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=15748

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting a basement ceiling [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning on finishing my basement. I have preliminary ruled out drywall and installing a drop ceiling. I have decided on painting the ceiling all black much like they do in a lot of restaurants. My question is what is the best and easiest way to paint a basement ceiling? Thanks for your...

A/C condensate drain clogged [ 6 Answers ]

Our basement floor was flooded and water was pouring out of our 1 year old A/C unit in the basement(house is 20 years old but we just replaced the A/C unit last year). We tested the drain line and it seems to be clogged. :eek: The AC condensate drains into a closed system of a black rubber tube...

AC condensate/humidifier runoff [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any code restrictions on draining AC condensate and humidifier run off? Generally, I see the drain pipe run to floor drain which is connected to the city sewer. In my case the floor drain is on the other side of the basement so I ran the drain to the sump pump which obviously pumps to...

Ceiling Condensate (basement) [ 6 Answers ]

Our front porch, which was laid with metal sheathing and then poured with concrete is the partial ceiling of a room in our basement. The ceiling of that room below in the basement is forming droplets of water and is now dripping on to the floor. What can we do to resolve the condensation problem? ...

Painting an unfinished basement ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

We are finishing our basement and have decided to paint the unfinished basement ceiling. I'm looking to insilate between the floor for sound proofing. What are the best solutions to do this. Also what suggestion on shade of paint light or dark,textured or smooth,laytext or oil based. All help is...

View more questions Search