Nov 29, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Math - Homework Don't Understand
    Can someone help me solve this questions? Please help!! :(

Solve for x

6x^2+20x-25=360
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Re-write it in the form that the "quadratic formula" can use and solve using it.
    cool_dude Posts: 124, Reputation: 9

Nov 30, 2007, 03:40 PM
    basically what he said. In case you don't know how to rewrite it in the form of quadratic formula which you should but if you don't you just need to bring everything to the left side and make it equal to 0. so your equation looks like

6x^2 + 20x - 385 = 0

Now you can easily use your quadratic equation which you should know and if you don't know then look it up in your textbook or on the internet and simply plug in your numbers and you'll get the answer. Very simple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math Homework [ 3 Answers ]

What number is greater than 0.10 but less than 0.11?

Math Homework [ 2 Answers ]

An executive in an engineering firm earns a monthly salary plus a Christmas bonus of $8,100. If she earns a total of $104,000 per year, what is her monthly salary?

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

I don't understand [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl had an argument on Thursday night and I didn't think we'd talk for a week or so, then she called Sunday while I was out with my roommate getting lunch and when I got back and was checking my messages, she wanted to know if I wanted to hang out Sunday afternoon/night. While I was...

View more questions Search