Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ouchy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Programming a Noma Timer
    I have a noma multi purpose timer that I'm trying to program for my Christmas lights. It has a time button and a mode button with a small display window to see the time. How do I do this? Opps! Never mind, I found the answer and don't know how to delete the question. THanks smart organized person who posted the answer.
    wiecz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 08:56 PM

I have a Noma outdoor timer I am trying to program and cannot find the instructions. It has a time button and a mode button with a small display window to see the time - does anyone know how to program this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

Programming instructions

Noma outdoor timer [ 12 Answers ]

I have a noma outdoor timer and I lost the instructions that came with the timer and I don't remember how to set it. Could you email me instruction on how? Thank you Elsie

Programming Noma Block Heater Timer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Noma Automatic Daily Setting Block Heater timer that I have lost the instructions to. I need to program it to come on and warm up the block heater of my car tonight and cannot remember how to do it! Can anyone out there help me?

Noma timer instructions [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have instructions to program a Noma timer . It has a time and mode buttons but I have not been successful in trying to figure it out. What does P , C and E modes indicate.

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a NOMA 1875 Watts timer of which I have lost the direction to set it up Any help to set it or infor to the site so that I may ask them for directions will be greatly appreciated. Lill

View more questions Search