How do you know a ghost touched you?
    422PRINCESS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    How do you know a ghost touched you?
    I felt him I was'nt at home I was cleaning someone's house
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Nov 29, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Are you crazy?? Lol just kidding but how do you know that a ghost touched you. I personally don't believe in ghosts.
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Nov 29, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Are you sure that it wasn't just your imagionation
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
    There's no reason to be scared :)

What did it feel like?

Nov 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
    There's no reason to be scared :)

What did it feel like?
    What do you think it wanted
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 03:06 PM
    I don't know hun. Were you alone in the house? Is there any chance you were already a little freaked out and it might have been your imagination?

Nov 29, 2007, 03:07 PM
    I dont know hun. Were you alone in the house? Is there any chance you were already a little freaked out and it might have been your imagination?
    Oh hell no and yeah I was alone
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I don't know what it might have wanted from you but I'm sure you are fine. :)
    missy20000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 422PRINCESS
    a ghost touched me and i'm scared
    Well some ghosts follow and touch you when they have a connection to you or one of your possesions
    nutcasesnd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 09:19 AM
    I need some help please I was sitting on the toilet and I had my shoulder grabbed by something or someone I was on my own in the house and I was very very scared. Can anyone advise me on what this may have been; my mother thinks it may have been a sign, that someone is trying to tell me something??
    DudeyBop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Lol. I'm not scared. I no it was something. I'm not fkn stupid or crazy. I was sittn there after I smoked a k2 jay... well half of it. And it knocked my fone out of my lap and broke it. HOW IS MY FONE Going to BREAK AFTER FALLING FROM A CHAIR that's a foot ina half away from the ground? I've ben trying 2 communicate with watever this thing is 4 just about a week now
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 7, 2012, 10:33 AM
    The sad thing is that you are probably a senior in high school. LEARN TO SPELL YOU MORONS.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeyBop View Post
    lol. im not scared. i no it was something. im not fkn stupid or crazy. i was jus sittn there after i smoked a k2 jay...well half of it. And it knocked my fone out of my lap and broke it. HOW IS MY FONE GONA BREAK AFTER FALLING FROM A CHAIR thats a foot ina half away from the ground? ive ben trying 2 communicate with watever this thing is 4 just about a week now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Seeing ghost [ 5 Answers ]

I was a sleep and I got woke up cause I felt someone watching me I woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then I looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and I saw this shadow go from room to room and every time he would go in the room I was in the lady and this...

Puppy Urinates When Touched ! [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: I've had this pomeranian puppy for about 7 months, he's around 9 months old. I tried potty training him to no avail for about 4-5 months. I tried everythign in the book. Yelling NO when he did it in the house, to poiting his nose in it while saying NO, to putting him in a tight box for a...

Touched by whitening pill trend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm sangita, frm india. Just wanted to know if there is any whitening pill that is effective. Recommend me some good brands. Besides is there any side effect of using this pills.I know people say the only side effect is skin whitening. But are there any serious effects like not being able to...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search