Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lobrobster Posts: 208, Reputation: 26

Jan 9, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brown_eyes_3546
    i just happened to come across this thread and i have a question: Lob are you religious? to any extent?
    Very much so. I am a Pastafarian. In case you don't know, Pastafarians worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster (or FSM). He is many times more believable than ghosts or the other gods. And even though "Monster" is part of His name, don't be fooled. He is not scary or mean like ghosts and some of the other gods are. And he doesn't require human sacrifice. I just wish everyone could be touched by His Noodly appendage and experience the enlightenment that we Pastafarians enjoy.
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2008, 10:15 PM
    OK well it would make perfect sense that you are afraid to acknowledge that you don't know if ghost exists or not because ghosts go against common religion because if they are real they would prove that not everyone goes somewhere after they die. I have a lot of friends that are religious and swear that anything or one that goes against it should be killed. I am on psycologys side. Religious people are insane!

Jan 10, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brown_eyes_3546
    ok well it would make perfect sense that you are afraid to acknowledge that you dont know if ghost exists or not because ghosts go against common religion bc if they are real they would prove that not everyone goes somewhere after they die. i have alot of friends that are religious and swear that anything or one that goes against it should be killed. i am on psycologys side. religous people are insane!
    I feel guilty now. I just read your profile and didn't realize you're not even 18 and had a seemingly pretty rough life so far. So maybe you really couldn't tell I was being sarcastic! I'm not religious in the least. There's no such thing as a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was made up by an atheist group to make fun of people foolish enough to believe in gods and of course, ghosts. Even I would say there's a better chance of god existing than ghosts.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Dear, ghosts are real. They are people who have died and are trapped here on earth not knowing they are dead or not wanting to move on. They sometimes are held here on earth by evil enties that are real also.

How old is the house you are living in also as that can factor how long the person has been trapped. You described a young girl with hate on her face. Remember, she is in a different dimension and does not understand all these people living in HER house. She still thinks it's her house.

Getting rid of her is not going to be easy.
    Zero12091 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lobrobster
    I feel guilty now. I just read your profile and didn't realize you're not even 18 and had a seemingly pretty rough life so far. So maybe you really couldn't tell I was being sarcastic! I'm not religious in the least. There's no such thing as a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was made up by an atheist group to make fun of people foolish enough to believe in gods and of course, ghosts. Even I would say there's a better chance of god existing than ghosts.
    I would quote your other ignorant remarks but I felt this would be enough for you to know who I'm writing to. There is more proof of "Ghosts" existing then proof of them being a hoax, and am I or anyone else any more foolish for believing in a god as you are to believe there is none, no Spirits, no life after death? You people ask us for proof these things exist, and when we give you scientifically unexplainable proof you ignore us and shoot us down, and on top of that... where is your proof that there is no god, no spirits, and no paranormal... you have no belief and faith so you attack the faith of others, leave this site, you don't help anyone you don't answer questions, you raise unnecessary question and create more problems, no one needs that.
    smile22 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:57 AM
    You should tell your parents how you feel. Its not safe to feel that there's a ghostly presence in your house, and an evil one at that. If they don't believe you mention it until they feerl its been long enough. You and you're older brother should BOTH tell your parents.

Jan 20, 2008, 08:39 PM
    you don't help anyone you don't answer questions,
    I answered a very important question for what I thought was a normal but scared little girl. Ghosts don't exist! But I was wrong about her being a normal little girl.

where is your proof that there is no god, no spirits, and no paranormal...
    I don't need proof, since I'm not the one claiming the existence of these invisible, unproven things. That would be like me asking for your proof that invisible pink unicorns don't exist. Are you people for real? I'd simply laugh this off, except I have a feeling you're not kidding! It's scary to think there are people really this dumb. How do you manage to make mortgage payments, find your way home at night, and get through life in general?

and when we give you scientifically unexplainable proof you ignore us and shoot us down, and on top of that...
    Exactly.. Unexplainable. Was that supposed to be a joke?

there is more proof of "Ghosts" existing then proof of them being a hoax,
    Right. Sure there is... You just get your rest, keep taking your meds, and listen to what the men in white coats tell you. And don't worry about the bogeyman under your bed, OK? I'll leave you alone now. Sleep tight.
    abigailpauline Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Ok i'm sorry i called you a moron, but stop fighting over my question!! And i still need help!! So grow up!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 2, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Abagail, the best thing to do is to let your parents know and let them handle this. How do you know they haven't seen the same thing and didn't want to know because they didn't want to scare you. LET THEM KNOW, right away. And ignore Lobsterboy, I think he sustained a brain injury early in his life.
    victoriarose Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Hey I was just wondering if you have found anything out.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriarose
    hey i was just wondering if you have found anything out.
    She just said that she still needs help...

Feb 3, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    She just said that she still needs help....
    There's only 1 solution: GHOST BUSTERS! (if they're still around).
    smokepak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abigailpauline
    I moved into my house 3 years ago, but I noticed something eerie at my 10th slumber party. The night before, I had a nightmare in which a grim, looming figure appeared out of our basement wall, and came toward us partiers. I thought it was just nerves, so i tried to shake it off. But then on the night of the party, we all suddenly woke up and the TV flashed on and off. Then my best friend saw and discribed the figure from my dream. I hadn't told her about it. Ever since then, all the rooms in the house except the room that an old lady died in have an eerie, looming, even threatining presence in them. I have nightmares about the rooms and voices are heard at night. I never see anything but i strongly sense them to the point that i can visualize it in my head (in my room.) it looks like a young girl, with a white dress, but a look of hate so strong on her face that i cannot describe it. It paralyzes me. My 19 year old brother feels the same. What should we do?
    Spirits are very real. Believe me I know I also know not one of them is good at least not one I've ever come in contact with. There is a way to send it back to hell but an exorcism or blessing of the house never works and I can't stress enough don't get a psychic or pay anyone for help. You will probably have to use some new age wica or old school black magic. Don't think you are crazy it causes more problems. If you want some help contact me.
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abigailpauline
    I moved into my house 3 years ago, but I noticed something eerie at my 10th slumber party. The night before, I had a nightmare in which a grim, looming figure appeared out of our basement wall, and came toward us partiers. I thought it was just nerves, so i tried to shake it off. But then on the night of the party, we all suddenly woke up and the TV flashed on and off. Then my best friend saw and discribed the figure from my dream. I hadn't told her about it. Ever since then, all the rooms in the house except the room that an old lady died in have an eerie, looming, even threatining presence in them. I have nightmares about the rooms and voices are heard at night. I never see anything but i strongly sense them to the point that i can visualize it in my head (in my room.) it looks like a young girl, with a white dress, but a look of hate so strong on her face that i cannot describe it. It paralyzes me. My 19 year old brother feels the same. What should we do?
    Yes I would try to talk to it go to google.com and type"how to talk to a ghost it you need any more help ask I have studied ghost for about 1 or 2 years
    xxsophiexx95 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 01:07 PM

Sounds Like The Girl Of The Ring Lol, Anyway...
    I Agree With Reyak Try Be Friendly Don't Get Angry Because She Might Be Scared Of You. Try To Make Yourself Let Her Think You Won't Harm Her :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

Is my house haunted? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Is my house haunted?? Well first of all I saw something or someone laying in my Brothers bed.It really freaked me out.And me and my friend Courtney were swimming in the pool in our backyard,and we saw an old lady or a liked figure of an old lady.One night me and my friends were playing...

Is my house Haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into this house 11months ago it was built in1870 next to a graveyard. The first night we were in the house the basement door slammed shut from the kitchen. Two weeks later about five am I heard a growling voice from the other room say "Get out Mother F****** get out) Now I had been up all...

View more questions Search