Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spikedog222000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 11:48 AM
    30 year mortgages
    With a possible interest rate cut soon, what is the best way to go about getting the best interest rate on a home with substantial equity and very good credit rating?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Shop around
    rangers Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spikedog222000
    With a possible interest rate cut soon, what is the best way to go about getting the best interest rate on a home with substantial equity and very good credit rating?
    Best way is to go through a mortgage broker
    They will source the best deal for you and will do all the work for you
    Most charge a small fee on completion but definitely worth it
    Does that help??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who knows about mortgages [ 1 Answers ]

I have an adjustable rate that has gone up every year for the last 5 years it's now at 10.65%. I've tried FHA and they say my raito to income is to high 46%. My loan to value is 80%. Can anyone offer any help/

About bi weekly mortgages [ 12 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one has had any experince with a biweekly type mortgage. We are getting ready to fill out some papers to start up that type of Mortgage. I know it would be cheaper to just pay the extra payment myself. That is what it works out to is paying an extra payment a year. But...

Second mortgages [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter and son-in-law owe us money (about 8 grand in all) and are not good at paying it back. I do not want to do a lien on their house, I would like to keep the courts out of this. Can I do a second mortgage with me holding it, that way we will get our money someday and I don't have to keep...

Mortgages [ 3 Answers ]

Just bought a home in June and since moving I have lost my job, is there any help out there to help me with my mortgage payments?

Reverse Mortgages [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking into reverse mortgages and think I understand it very well, but I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience with them either good or bad. Thank you.

View more questions Search