Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trouble geting a date Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 10:48 AM
    What do I do about my friend
    My friend is acting like she is mad at me what do I do. I tried talking to her but she won't talk to me. Some times she will laugh with our other friends but when I come she stops laughing and walks away. Then my other friends say that I hurt shouldn't be her friend. Did she tell my friends a lie? And why is she acting this way?:confused:
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me. Sounds like an attention-starved girl who only wants to see your reaction to all this. If you have been friends for a long time, and she's one of your best friends, then I say you should take time and find out why she's doing it and why. If she's just a girl you talk to occasionally, I say you should either tell her off and set her straight or forget about her all together. Being friends with someone like that only brings you down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

A friend in need [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is for my friend... she says that she is pregnant... she has been pregnant in the past... She is scared about losing the baby... like she did last time... I want to help her but I don't know how to... her parents don't know either... what should I do??

A friend in need. [ 13 Answers ]

I am asking this for a lady friend of mine because she is skeptical in asking. She works in a place that is all men except she and one other girl. The other girl is 'loose' (your imagination is probably correct), and my friend is the 'good girl' of the operation. Just recently, she was sent...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search