Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lOv3cOnqU3rsAll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Is he cheating?
    My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. When I got with him, I had been to long got out of and abusive relationship. I wasn’t very trusting and the guy new that. He had been hurt before so I wasn’t to worried of him cheating. Now people have been telling me that this girl has been going around saying she’s been sleeping with him. I asked him before I decided to get mad and he told me he didn’t, but the girl is still running her mouth. What should I do?:(
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 29, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I would confront the 2 of them at the same time if at all possible
    muhammad1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lOv3cOnqU3rsAll
    My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. When I got with him, I had been to long got out of and abusive relationship. I wasn’t very trusting and the guy new that. He had been hurt before so I wasn’t to worried of him cheating. Now people have been telling me that this girl has been going around saying she’s been sleeping with him. I asked him before I decided to get mad and he told me he didn’t, but the girl is still running her mouth. What should I do?:(
    I have to agree with Foxy459459... just confront them at the same time if its possible
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Often girls that go around saying that are doing it to get the girlfriend to get mad and leave so they have a chance. They are usually the type that will fake being pregnant.
    Watch for red flags and lies. Are there any times you think he MIGHT be with her?
    Usually confronting only gets denial. If you do confront them watch the body language to see if they look like they are trying to hide something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it really cheating? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my husband are going through a hard time right now.. He doesn't want to spend time with me anymore.. He rather hang out with his friends are do other stuff without me. Things that we use to do together doesn't happen any more even if its just a ride to the store. I have a few guy friends who...

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

About cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

Cheating once off [ 5 Answers ]

Im in a long distance relationship and recently in a nightclub I hooked up with a guy. No sex no touchy feely just hooked up. It was completely un expected and I didn't even no the guys name. Problem is I have a boyfriend back at home. I don't think I should tell him because it was a silly mistake...

View more questions Search