Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SJPx17 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 04:48 AM
    I want to be a fresh blonde. :)
    I currently have golden, long blond hair.. it has a slight strawberry tone. However I would like to be a more fresher whiter blonde like I originally was. How do I go about adding some highlights myself. Iam a natural blonde, so I still want it to look natural. Like the sun has bleached it..? :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 05:23 AM
    You can try a spray product called SUN-IN sold in most beauty departments of drug stores. I used it a few years ago to do just what you want to do. But don't overdo it,it is very drying so deep condition well when you wash.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 29, 2007, 08:40 PM
    I do not recommend using Sun-In on your hair. Sun-In makes the hair look unnatural and brassy, and it can ruin your hair. If you have strawberry blonde hair and want white blonde highlights, you have to bleach the strands of hair to a yellow stage and then apply a white toner to achieve results. Highlighting your hair at home with a store bought hair product can be disastrous. You should consider going to the salon and have the highlights done by a hair stylist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going from blonde to dark golden blonde/light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I have got blue eyes and olive skin, and blonde hair ( which is rather yellow) it has been highlighted before, but then had just a blonde colour put over it a while go. Anyway, I'm getting a bit fed up of the yellowy ness, and wanting to go dark blonde or light brown? First which do you...

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Going from strawberry blonde to a more ash blonde? [ 6 Answers ]

OKay so about a month and a half ago I had my hair dyed blonde in a salon, at first it was like an golden blonde but now it is more of an strawberry blonde that looks exactly like this color ...

Dark blonde hair w/ blonde highlights. Need out [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... so I have dark blonde to light brown hair... I decided to put blonde highlights in... but yeah... they's a little too light of blonde. Is there a VERY quick way that I can tone down the blonde to blend a little better w/ my hair color? 1. my dad doesn't know yet.. and yea... he not going...

View more questions Search