Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 04:14 AM
    Wow - could it be...
    So OK - I spent all weekend with Pete and we had a wonderful weekend.

On Saturday we went out with my friends and it was such a great night. We went out to a local club. We all had so much fun. Towards the end Pete and I were dancing and just gazing into eachothers eyes (sounds soppy I know) but I had this real feeling of warmth and happiness surface from deep inside. It was so overwhelming that tears started rolling down my face.

I have never ever felt like that before in my life and I have never actually cried tears of happiness before in my life. Especially not with my ex (who I was in love with or thought I was in love with; but perhaps wasn't). Even with certain hardships going on at home - all of that just disappeared, nothing else even mattered.

Could it be that I am falling in love with pete? And this time it's real? And what I felt for my ex wasn't real?

I am so excited and so happy - I am in such a great place - I feel like I can cope with anything?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Falling in Love?
    Hi, DJH,
    Great for you!!
    Yes, you could be falling in love. Then again, you might have had pressures on you, and now just feel like you are releasing some of them.
    But, in my opinion, the odds are that you are falling in love with Pete.
    I am so happy to read this, and hope it will be "for real". I am sure you already know to just take it slow, and see what happens. You have been there once, and I know you will not rush into anything.
    I do congratulate you on "letting go", having a good time, and really enjoying being with this man. I do hope he feels the same way. Only time will tell.
    Meantime, you really, really have something good in your life, and that's a very good reason to be happier than before!
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 04:57 AM
    Well I would say he feels the same (judging from his body language and by some of the things he has said to me) - but I don't want to be optomistic (from my experience etc).

He said to me yesterday - that he would never let his job or anything get in the way of our relationship and that he would never let anything come between us. I felt so special when he said that.

We are both just taking things slow - but wow...

Has anyone else felt like this before? Would really love to share your experiences?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 5, 2005, 06:59 AM
    I sure have. You are definitely in love. No question about it.
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 07:05 AM
    I never felt like that with my ex. So I am starting to think I was never in love with him in the first place; just very fond of him and loving the idea of being in love. I was only 18yrs when I got with my ex.

But Pete - It's such an amazing feeling; wow, wow, wow.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2005, 07:09 AM
    DJ 'H'

I just want to say I am so happy for you. It sounds and looks like true love. Yes, I have had that feeling before and still do with my wife. Be happy and enjoy life with lots of love.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 07:21 AM
    Jesushelper76
    Thank you so so much; I am just so happy and excited it's unreal
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Hallayluya!!
    Finally :) Someone who is happy :) This is great :D May you and your honey enjoy yourselves :) :) :)
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 5, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Im so happy for you!
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Talaniman
    Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you. I just cannot stop smiling at the moment. I have some minor problems but I am really not bothered by them at the moment. Pete is just on my mind 24/7.

(sorry I am just on cloud 9 at the moment lol)
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 10:12 AM
    Thank you!

All of you have been a great support and helped me to put things in perspective.

When I first got with pete I was really scared (if any of you remember or have read my earlier posts) and that's all because of my past. Even though I made the move and told him how I felt - I was still scared that it was all going to go horribly wrong (just because that's what I was used to). But thanks to all of you I let go and allowed Pete in and allowed myself to trust him.

I am so thankful that I did!

Thank you all xx :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2005, 10:20 AM
    Oh,oh
    Oh heck now you got me feeling all warm and bubbly and my wife and grandson are looking at me funny too,(why am I poppin' my fingers?) can you od on happiness?You have put me on cloud 8- :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 10:31 AM
    Great!
    Really pleased I can share the happiness around :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search