Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yukneel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Isolation transformer
    What is isolation transformer?what are its application?
    abdullah25 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Can anybody answer this question ?
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Check this page. And you will find the answerIsolation transformer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transformer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've constructed a velleman amp, 2x30watt output, model K4003. Now to power this you need a 50Va transformer. I bought one and the pins along the input side are labelled 0 120 0 120 and the output 0 12 0 12

Transformer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens inside a transformer that increases or decreases the voltage?When a transformer steps up voltages,from where it creates thes voltages?

Transformer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Heat Pump. The transformer in the air handler burnt out and I replaced it with one protected with a reset button. Now, when I use unit, I can only use in emergency heat. When I use in heat or cool mode it will trip the transformer in 30 seconds. Is this a low voltage problem? Air...

Transformer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm having trouble finding a replacement transformer for my heating unit. The model number is AT140B1123. It's a Honeywell product but I can't find it on their website. Thanks Lou

Transformer [ 5 Answers ]

How can you tell if you have blown a transformer? Also, does anyone know where I can find a part number for my transformer without being able to get to the part itself? I have a model number of 58PAV. The circuit board is HK42FZ009. I believe it is Carrier but not 100%

View more questions Search