Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    This is a very looo-o-o-o-oo- nnn-n-n--n-g-g-g-ggg state!! From here, anyway!!
    Capt, I thought I would chime in.

Florida IS a very beautiful State, I have seen a lot of it; Orlando, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Ft Myers, Naples, Key Largo, but the area that I love the most is Key West, absolutely breath taking. :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Capt, I thought I would chime in.

Florida IS a very beautiful State, I have seen a lot of it; Orlando, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Ft Myers, Naples, Key Largo, but the area that I love the most is Key West, absolutely breath taking. :)
    No doubt! That end of the state has the pretty water! Lotsa charm and tourist draw! But, the whole state has so much to offer! I find that no matter where I live, every state has resounding beauty! Ya have to go look for it! Have you been to the spring's that are here? Genuine nature!
    The official page of Ginnie Springs Outdoors, in High Springs Florida. Visit our online shop for great deals on dive gear and accessories.
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 07:56 PM
    No doubt!! That end of the state has the pretty water!! Lotsa charm and tourist draw! But, the whole state has so much to offer!! I find that no matter where I live, every state has resounding beauty! Ya have to go look for it!! Have you been to the spring's that are here?? Genuine nature!!
    The official page of Ginnie Springs Outdoors, in High Springs Florida. Visit our online shop for great deals on dive gear and accessories.
    No I haven't, tell me more please.

Now that I am "a little" older I want to travel much more. Places I want to see that on the top of my list are; Colorado (mountains), more of California, Oregon, New England States, (I've seen most of the other States) then Australia / New Zealand, the Caribbean, Italy, Greece, Egypt (pyramids). More on my wish list if I could think at the moment.

But I certainly agree, every area has spectacular things to see. Florida is great and Chicago and Wisconsin have a lot to offer too.

Edit: I didn't see this at first, it is beautiful; "Campground & Dive Resort in High Springs, FL"
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    No I haven't, tell me more please.

Now that I am "a little" older I want to travel much more. Places I want to see that on the top of my list are; Colorado (mountains), more of California, Oregon, New England States, (I've seen most of the other States) then Australia / New Zealand, the Caribbean, Italy, Greece, Egypt (pyramids). More on my wish list if I could think at the moment.

But I certainly agree, every area has spectacular things to see. Florida is great and Chicago and Wisconsin have a lot to offer too.

Edit: I didn't see this at first, it is beautiful; "Campground & Dive Resort in High Springs, FL"
    So many neat things hidden in FLA... I will seek out more and share them, too!
    How about a top-down ride on A1A... We need Ken to bring his ride!
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 08:26 PM
    So many neat things hidden in FLA... I will seek out more and share them, too!
    How about a top-down ride on A1A... We need Ken to bring his ride!!

Keeping the top down is probably best for me, long bike rides may kill me Capt. Although all that training in Karate and mountain climbing did some good. Ha
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I agree! Probably all bike rides may be out!
    (Stringer revel's other skills!)
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 10:08 PM
    I agree!! Probably all bike rides may be out!!
    (Stringer revel's other skills!)
    Skills... not to sure 'bout that one Capt.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 29, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Either of you been to Jupiter... Florida that is :) My dad lives there... love it!

Hey Capt... my dad and stepmom took me there a looooong time ago (Ginnie Springs)... we bathed in the spring :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Mornin rpg
    Well afternoon but meh
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:25 AM
    I am heading to Naples for New Years. I have never been, but a friend has a place there and wants us to come down.

Florida is very pretty. My mom was in Indian Rocks for Feb and March last year. I really liked it there. I have this pull to the Gulf more so then the ocean.

Morning all... I am a little fuzzy still. Waiting for the caffine to kick in! P&B #7... Wow where does the time go?

Nov 29, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Morning bear and tus... still haven't made the coffee yet... trying not to wake the house :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Tut tut look at you both, needing coffee already, I dare you to go a day without it, or tea if you drink it

Mornin tus

Nov 29, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    tut tut look at you both, needing coffee already, i dare you to go a day without it, or tea if you drink it
    I don't think that's possible
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Morning rpg and albear

I had to stop at Dunkin Donuts for my 1/2 white hot chocolate 1/2 coffee. It is my treat to myself. Somedays you just need to treat yourself you know...
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    Morning rpg and albear

I had to stop at Dunkin Donuts for my 1/2 white hot chocolate 1/2 coffee. It is my treat to myself. Somedays you just need to treat yourself you know...
    I understand, hot chocolate = awesome

Nov 29, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Morning rpg and albear

That sounds pretty yummy!
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:42 AM
    tut tut look at you both, needing coffee already, i dare you to go a day without it, or tea if you drink it

mornin tus
    Hey I only allow myself caffine from the time I get up (whenever that is) until 9:00. School days caffine is in the system, weekends it is usually decaf. I like to sleep in... if the dog lets me.

It is really yummy. I could get one every day... but I have willpower. No really I do. I think I do anyway.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Hey I only allow myself caffine from the time I get up (whenever that is) until 9:00. School days caffine is in the system, weekends it is usually decaf. I like to sleep in...if the dog lets me.

It is really yummy. I could get one every day...but I have willpower. No really I do. I think I do anyway.
    That's my point though you can't go without it, it doesn't matter if you only drink it for a few hours, lol
    Yea I know the feeling of being woken up by ma dog, hostile feelings because you've benwoken up, but its ma dog so I can't be mad at him

Nov 29, 2007, 05:48 AM
    thats my point though you can't go without it, it doesnt matter if you only drink it for a few hours, lol
    yea i know the feeling of being woken up by ma dog, hostile feelings because youve benwoken up, but its ma dog so i can't be mad at him
    Can I think the same way about my 2yo? LOL
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:49 AM
    thats my point though you can't go without it, it doesnt matter if you only drink it for a few hours, lol
    yea i know the feeling of being woken up by ma dog, hostile feelings because youve benwoken up, but its ma dog so i can't be mad at him

So true... he wakes me up, I go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then I look at his face and melt. He loves to eat his breakfast and then come back to bed though, so I usually can squeeze another hour or two out of him. He sleeps with me... I know bad girl. But, I can't help it, he is just so cuddly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pink and Black #6 [ 1502 Answers ]

Can you imagine a Warrior in Pink and Black? :eek: To all of you... Thank you!;)

Pink and Black #5 [ 1506 Answers ]

Can you imagine a Warrior in Pink and Black? :eek: #5;)

Pink and Black #2 [ 1499 Answers ]

Can you imagine a Warrior in Pink and Black? :eek:

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

Pink and Black. [ 1535 Answers ]

Can you just imagine a Warrior in Pink and Black? LOL :eek:

View more questions Search