Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEYGRUBB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2005, 06:31 PM
    Thanks so much for quick response
    I am having a difficult time and I have been wearing the rings and I go back to work tomorrow. I will continue to wear her rings with pride and I thank all of you.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2005, 07:47 PM
    Perhaps... and this is just my opionion, but perhaps you should post your thank you under the thread, "Late mothers weddig rings" which you started which basically has your original question and all the responses to it.

But then, I'm sure you have your own, unique reasons for posting it in a new thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

Auto response for emails [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, guys, this is a quesiton someone has aksed me so I am passing this along to you and hope you can help. I thought it would be easier to paste the question here: I know outlook can do autoresponder but I am not sure if this is exactly how he would want to do it. Any suggestions?

Auto and home insurance direct mail response rates [ 0 Answers ]

We would like information on actual or projected response rates for auto and home insurance direct mail solicitations for the past several years in the States. We are trying to factually identify direct mail response rate trends for the auto insurance industry, and map where our client stands...

Auto and home insurance direct mail response rates [ 0 Answers ]

We would like information on actual or projected response rates for auto and home insurance direct mail solicitations for the past several years in the States. We are trying to factually identify direct mail response rate trends for the auto insurance industry, and map where our client stands...

View more questions Search