Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trouble geting a date Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Is he trying to get me jelouse. Dose he like me
    :confused: I like a guy but I don't know if he like me back. I did date him and he has been swiching from girlfriend to girlfriend. Is he trying to get me jelouse if he is its working.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble geting a date
    :confused: I like a guy but I don't know if he like me back. I did date him and he has been swiching from girlfriend to girlfriend. Is he trying to get me jelouse if he is its working.
    Ask him.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
    He isn't necessarily trying to get you jealous. He may just be playing the field and having fun. And who can blame him for that? Why are you allowing yourself to be made to feel jealous? It's not like you own him ; you can't claim any exclusive rights to him. You should be doing the same thing he is ; dating around and having fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Marraige/jelouse spmeday answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. me and my boyfriend have been dating for 9 months... I'm very much in love with him as he is with me... he does everything for me.. but my problem is that he always talkes about marriage and stuff.. and it really bothers me cause I'm still young and not focusing on that stuff.. and I donno...

Did/dose he like me [ 3 Answers ]

OK I just thought about it now kind of wrong time I feel kind of stupid for not paying attention to it before well I wonder if this guy used to like me he would always start random arguments then agree that I'm right there was this thing were someone would push or poke me at school and I'd...

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

I get to jelouse [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. And we love each other a lot but the thing is I am way to jelouse. Like when he goes and hangs out with friends I get all pissed and I always want to be talking to him or I think he is cheating on me and when ever we are all hanging out...

Why dose he come around saying he still wants to be with me? [ 13 Answers ]

About 4 years ago I was in a really good realshionship with a brilliant guy even though I was young I thought he was the one and that it would last forever although he later finished it for one reason or another, since we spilt up all that time ago we have kept in contact well not close contact but...

View more questions Search