Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEYGRUBB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2005, 05:46 PM
    Late mothers weddig rings
    Is it proper for me to wear my mothers wedding rings? My mother just passed this week and my father gave me my moms rings. Is it proper to
    Wear her wedding rings on my right hand?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 4, 2005, 05:52 PM
    Yes
    This is only my opinion, but yes. I wear my grand mother’s wedding bands on my right hand, in a way I will always have her with me, just by simply looking down at my hand. I can look and them and get a clam piece of mind when things are going terribly wrong.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2005, 05:59 PM
    Right
    First who really cares what anyone else thinks. If you want to do it, it is no one else's business.

Next sorry but there are no "rules" to what is right or wrong with many things. A lot of things are culturial according to your nation of origin.

So if you want to go for it.

For our family we made them into memory wall box that hung in the husbands home until his death. They helped him though a lot of long days. But he wanted you to have them, not to sit in a box I am sure.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 4, 2005, 06:04 PM
    Sounds cool to me. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as that's what you want. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

Surviving your mothers death [ 13 Answers ]

My Mother was killed in amotercycle accident on Thanksgiving of last year, 11-27-03 a date forever burned into my head, I am 28 yrs old and feel like I am going crazy really like I need to go to a hospital. Now my doctors do not seem to think so, and I don't always feel that way but my anxiety...

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mommy's out there :) [ 2 Answers ]

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there, I hope all of you have a special day on Sunday with your child/children :) :) :). For some of you I know this Mother's Day will be particularly special because it is your 1st! I know last year was REALLY special for me, because Mother's Day used...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search