Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMBER4evaneva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Be with my mom
    Long ago my mom left and my grandparents adopted me and truthfully I think I was to understand what I was doing. And now everyday I come home were constantly fighting and every single day she threatens me to take me to juviniel place and have them put me in a host home. We already go to counceling and now my mom has her life back together and I'm sick of my grandma always thratning me help me please
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 28, 2007, 10:50 AM
    How old are you?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AMBER4evaneva
    Long ago my mom left and my grandparents adopted me and truthfully i think i was to understand what i was doing. And now everyday i come home were constantly fighting and every single day she threatens me to take me to juviniel place and have them put me in a host home. we already go to counceling and now my mom has her life back together and im sick of my grandma always thratning me help me please

What does the counsellor recommend? Also - depends on your age and your State.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Did your grandparents adopt you or did they just become your guardians. If they adopted you then they are your legal parents and they just can't give you up. Also, to adopt your mom had to have relinquished her rights to you.

Howerver, if they arre just guradians, your mom can petition the court to give her custody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search