Ask
    nanmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Breast cancer pain
    Is there pain in the breast when cancer is present
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Yea sometimes, it depends on the extent of the cancer and where it hurts.
    How long has it hurt?
    If there are lumps then that is almost a sure sign (weather it's benign or not who knows?).
    Some women also get painful breasts around that time of the month too, so it's often hard to tell what it is.
    If it hurts bad enough then go see a doctor, there are many things that it could be so becareful and get it checked out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 04:23 PM
    While many doctors believe that breast cancer is not painful, I am here to tell you, from personal experience, that yes, breast cancer can be painful.

If you are experiencing pain and have found a lump, please have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Cancer [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has been having problems lately with her left breast.She has been bleeding through her nipple and her breast gets real big/swollen.The color of her breast changes to a darker color it almost looks as though it is brused up. My question is could this be Breast Cancer?:confused:

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

Is it breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

So this is the first time this has happened but this light brown discharge is coming out of my breast its very thin, but is it cancer or is it normal?

Do I have breast cancer? [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I noticed my brest being very sore. I pushed around on them and noticed that a clear fluid comes out when I squeeze on them. It happens all the time and sometimes that hurt so bad I have to relieve the fluid. Then in Apirl I had a three day period used to having the for 7 days,then...

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search