Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 06:37 AM
    No heat
    I have a Concord 90 high eficiency furnace, the aircondition works fine, but the heat won't work, the green light is flashing, the flame comes on for a few seconds then shuts off, my house is freezing, can someone help and advise how I can fix this? the filter is new.:mad: :confused:
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Nov 28, 2007, 05:52 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Gas forced air.

1. Sequence of operation.
    2. Blower turns on but there is no heat.
    3. What is a flame sensor?
    4. What is a pressure switch?
    5. Where is the diagnostic light?
    6. What is a transformer?
    7. What is a main limit?
    8. What is a roll out limit?
    9. What is a spill switch?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 09:12 PM
    The flashing light is giving you a code, from no light as a start,count the blinks, example,1 blink a very short pause and them 3 more quick blinks is a code 13,, look on door,inside or maybe outside you should find a glued on paper with a list of codes and what the code means, let us know
    jean7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Found the problem, after a lot of research, it came down to cleaning the flame sensor, it now works great, thanks for all you help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

20 yr old Lennox heat pump fan blows constantly in heat mode [ 5 Answers ]

20 year old Lennox heat pump - outside temps been 30's at night, 40's daytime UPDATE: I went outside and the unit is covered in frost on 3 sides! I've been reading on Google about frosted heat pump units and can't determine how to manually defrost it. Apparently, the auto defrost is not...

GFA Heat; Poor Heating in Apt - Heat is Trapped Near the Ceiling [ 6 Answers ]

In a nutshell: The warm-air registers in my apt are at the very top of the ten foot high walls. Hot air does not circulate properly to heat my 1-bedroom apartment. Details: Based on what I know about the basics of energy, heat rises. And I can't for the life of me understand who thought...

Heat pump thermostat Aux. Light is going on when no resistance heat used. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase SaverStat thermostat on a Lenox heat pump. The thermostat and heat pump are ten years old. Recently when the heat pump comes on the Aux. light on the thermostat also goes on (not the emergency heat light). I have checked and the auxiliary heat strips and they are not heating...

Advantages of converting from propane heat to electric heat for home use [ 1 Answers ]

When is it an advantage to convert from propane heat to electric heat in a residential home? Also could you give me a rough idea of what it costs to make this transition? Thank you. :confused:

View more questions Search