Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Actually it's a good thread. I gave you the tech support site for Trillian. It would appear that it's not used a great deal by the members here so your best bet is contacting them for the problem you are having with their product (I assume you got it from their site).

Also you learned that downloading songs from P2P is indeed illegal and we have possibly saved you from being sued by the RIAA. It's all good. :)

I never argued that it wasn't a good thread, I was just asking about information on Trillian not Limewire. And no, I did not download it from their site, I downloaded it from download.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My monroe closed up :( [ 10 Answers ]

I had it in for over a month and the ball came off last night. I couldn't put a new one in until today. Now its closed. What should I do?

Closed in spaces? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal for young boys or children to enjoy being in tight spaces? Like closed boxes, duffel bags, storage totes, etc. My 8 yr old son does this a lot and someone told me it is a sign of autism. Could this be true?

A closed case! [ 2 Answers ]

Once a case is closed, is it possible to appeal it even though I signed a waiver basically signing over my rights? I got charged for 6 bad checks I didn't write and how I found out was I got rear ended and the reporting officer said I had a warrant out for my arrest. So after doing the accident...

View more questions Search