Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almondeyes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 11:36 PM
    What Lasers lighten skin permanently?
    Hi
    I just wanted to know if anyone knows what laser treatments can permanently lighten your skin. I'm trying to lighten 3-5 shades, I'm currently a dark brown complexion (Gabrielle Union) and I would like to have a light brown complexion (Vivica Fox).
    Thanks!
    DarkSerkels Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Almond eyes

If you have a dark complexion please consult several dermatologists before going through any laser treatment..

I also have a brown complexion and I tried this and my pigmentation turned out darker until I used some cream to get it back to its original darkness... so it made my situation worse for a time being..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my skin color [ 4 Answers ]

I have become increasingly dark in the last few months.please suggest a remedy for light skin

Is there a more natural way to lighten skin? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a more natural/organic or homeopathic way of lightening your skin? I'm a little scared about what chemicals could potentially do to me. (although I am a bit of a nerd/geek, staying inside for the rest of my life and avoiding the sun was not an option):p

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

How do I lighten my skin colour [ 1 Answers ]

I would very much appreciate it if someone could advise me on this. I suffered from severe acne as a teenager and used some various strong chemicals to treat my problem for quite some time. Over the years I have noticed that the skin colour on my face has turned dull and darker than the rest of my...

What product do I use to LIGHTEN MY SKIN? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a dark skinned girl.. well not dark as in DAAARK, but I am a dark skinned black girl.lol. I have been dying to try a SAFE product to lightn my skin colour (not too much, but noticeable.. maybe almost like a mixed race tone-ALMOST), something that won't turn me into michael Jackson. But at the...

View more questions Search