Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travelcrowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Several liens on property
    I recently found out that I had several liens on my property, I had know idea this had been done, am I supposed to be notified of this? And how can I found out who has put a lien on my property?:mad:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Hello travel:

The liens are probably available for viewing at the county clerks office.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 28, 2007, 08:59 AM
    You had absolutely no idea? You were not aware that you owed people money, that these people had filed suits against you?

How did you find out about the liens? The county courthouse should have details about them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Property liens [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find out how to determine how much a lien is.My grandmother is in a nursing home and I would like to purchase her home.She has left the house to my mother.Upon her passing Iwould like to buy the house.I know from public record that there are 2 liens but have been unable to find out the...

How do I get liens off my property [ 12 Answers ]

I built a new house that was completed in July. I got a loan and everything was financed. I found out that the builder did not pay some of the contractors. I did pay title insurance. Is the title company suppose to protect me? How do I get these Liens off? Also, how do I get the builder to fix the...

Property liens [ 4 Answers ]

How do I file a lien on someone's property

Property Liens [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Nicole Bridges. I am currently behind 5 months in my Condo Assessment fees. Can the Condo Association put a lien against my property for being behind in my assessment fees? Please advise. Thanks, Nicole Bridges

View more questions Search