Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philly4458 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Crockpot Pheasant Recipe!
    Hello,

Does anyone have a good recipe for cooking whole pheasants using a crockpot, if so please contact me.

Thank you,
    Philly
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 10:07 PM
    I've never heard of any but I crock Sage Grouse in Sweet and sour sauce. I can't tell you how good they are. Experiment. Oyster sauce mixed with sweet and sour sauce is SMOKIN! Throw in pineapple or aprocot jam or whatever. I experiment all the time and it is always good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 70's I frequented a restaurant in San Francisco called "The Hippopatamus Burger". They had a desert that was to die for. It consisted of a battered deep fried banana section with a dip or two of vanilla ice cream and a sauce poured over the top. The sauce was the key...

About a pheasant and hunter/farmer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends, I am looking for a tiltle of a kids movie with live characters (non animated) which is about a wild ringneck pheasant and a farmer/hunter. The movie was shown on TV around the early 1970's, however it may have been shot in the early to late 1960's by walt disney etc; through...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search