Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue lil emo me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Tell me what I should do I always get myself in this places
    Yea yea I know another fight.. . This chick was calling my friend names. . Like relli mean1s. . So I started calling her names.. . But now she wants to punch me.. . should I apolgize, fight her or let it go?? Tell me what I should do
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 09:21 PM
    What do you think you should do? Why do you want somebody to tell you what to do. You know this situation better and I think you already know the solution. What is the best way to resolve a matter, and if it does not resolve it who is the better person? the one that walks a way from a fight, right?
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 29, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Here you go am going to tell you what to do:
    Leave her, she got issues... she needs help with anger management, she can dish it but can't take it back? Fight her? Is she worth you going to prison for? If the answer is no then your answer is no!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 05:03 PM
    There is nothing that fighting ever gains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kilometers between places [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me how far it is from miami beach to broardbeach and sufers paradise in queensland? Thanks

Different places of residence [ 13 Answers ]

I was having a lovely chat with some people about our different places of residence, and the person that started the topic withdrew it! How annoying!

My network places? [ 2 Answers ]

My network places is'nt working and I can't see any icons accept the router . Please help...

Favorite places [ 1 Answers ]

How do I transfer or copy my favorite places from one computer to another?

401k in two places [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I currently have 2 401k's roaming about from previous jobs. I don't have one set up with my current employer. I am in a position where I need to get a hold of that money quick, but I'm not sure what my best options are. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! :confused:

View more questions Search