Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Dec 3, 2005, 10:45 PM
    A psychic experience... or just wishful dreaming?
    I don't want to give much in the way of detail, as I've found that the less detail I give, the better the answer I get when a psychic responds, so here is a very brief question...

I have been having a series of dreams about a dream house that my husband and I have discussed as our Megabucks or Powerball winnings dream - but my husband doesn't seem to be with me to enjoy it. Although one or two dreams seem to indicate that he's away doing something he's always dreamed of, most of the time I get the impression that he is no longer a part of this world and that our "dream place" is for me to run all alone.

After several months of having these dreams, I've started to expect the worst every time he runs late getting home from work - and it's starting to make me very irritable when he's really fine and I've worried for nothing.

Am I forseeing the future in my dreams, or is my subconscious mind just having a little "fun" with me?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2005, 04:49 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    I am not a "psychic", but would like to offer this answer. Dreams are part of the sub-conscious, coming back to you about things you think of most of the day.
    Here is a link:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

I know you are not a "kid", but this site has some great explanations of dreams (and nightmares).
    Dreams can't predict the future, but sometimes they do come true; out of coincidence. If all our dreams came true, we would certainly be in one big "mess"! Please try to stop "worrying", because worry only promotes more worry. I do wish you the best, and please try to think of other things, and you will probably dream about them, too.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2005, 07:47 AM
    This point Fred always brings up. I disagree with him every single time. Some people experience dreams that come true lots of times and its not information that comes from your thoughts but information given to you through a gift from God. As a warning. Then there are other dreams that are just wacked and do not mean anything at all. With my own personal experience I can tell the difference between just a nonsense dream or a dream that will come true. For your dream I do not know if it is just a regular dream or a dream that will come true. If you continue to dwell on the dream that could be one of the reasons it continues to happen to you. Try to relax. Know that you should write down your dream, tell your family about it (Husband) and then let it go. There is no way you can control all outcomes. Stop expecting the worse.

Joe
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2005, 08:00 AM
    There is a reason why many couples go their separate way after coming into sudden wealth. We are all individuals who have different ideas about what we would do with millions of dollars and money was no longer a barrier to fulfilling all our wants and desires. You've probably picked up from him that his ideas of enjoying the money may differ slightly from yours and that is completely natural, in the same way that everyone travels differently.

As you know the chances of winning are astronomically against you and winning the lottery should never be part of your financial plan. A fun game to play is this: next time you're out at the pub and having a little beer/wine, ask the people around you what they would do if they won $100 million. The variety of responses give a good insight into the individuals inner beliefs and needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

View more questions Search