Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Christmas Office Door Decorations!
    My office is having a Christmas Door Decorating contest and I'm looking for suggestions! Please help! It has to be done by the 18th of Dec for judging!:)
    devinfbarnett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Im in the same boat!
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 9, 2007, 02:52 PM
    You could wrap it as a present.
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 01:35 PM

Put some green leaves around your office table and Christmas balls. Hang some balls on the ceiling and put wrapped gifts on your table instead of files. Put red cloth on the back of your seat and sprinkle some cotton fibers on the floor, table and chair.
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Nov 24, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Get a nice Christmas wreath and a door wreath hanger and put a wreath up. You can get some Christmas door knob hangers as well . Hope this help you.. at least stir up your imagination:):D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper time to take down Holiday Decorations [ 16 Answers ]

When should one take down Christmas Lights and Decorations?

Mold on a few Xmas decorations, okay to clean and still use? [ 3 Answers ]

I got out all my Christmas decorations last night from the basement. I opened one tote and smelled an awful smell... come to find out 2 wooden decorations in the tote had mold on them. The wood is finished on these decorations. My questions is, I have cleaned these decorations with hot...

Wedding Decorations? [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help coming up with a good theme for my wedding decorations. I am getting married in August, probably outdoors and we are having a bbq for the reception. However, the dress code is still going to be at least semi-formal. I cannot stand the idea of doing the whole pink, purple, teal...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search