Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2005, 10:44 PM
    Perfect Pegasus
    Has anyone heard of the Perfect Pegasus argument for proving the existence of God? When I took an introductory philosophy class in university, my professor used this argument and attributed it to a particular philosopher. I'd like to read about it again, but it's several years since I took the course and I don't remember who the philosopher was. It was possibly Immanual Kant or Rene Decartes. Thanks for any help!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2005, 10:22 AM
    It was suggested by Gassendi in criticism of Descartes.

Here are a couple of helpful links.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2005, 12:54 PM
    Thanks so much! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

A Perfect Match? [ 5 Answers ]

I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a...

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

Looking for the Perfect Handcream [ 7 Answers ]

Hello All, I am on a quest to find the perfect handcream. Anybody have a favorite that they might share the name? I cannot stand dry hands and have tubes all over the place. Thank you.

View more questions Search