Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    low life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Shop addiction
    Im addicted to second hand shopping and I can't seem to stop... All my work money goes towards it and I love to buy those second hand underwear. They are already worn in and that's what mkes them so comfortable. HELP!! :confused:
    kiwilichious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Hmm this sounds serious and how big are you cause if you wear granny undies that's WOAH!!
    low life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Yer I'm like a size 24 and I can help to just buy them.. there so comfory! Please give me some advice I need it bad
    llyndzy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by low life
    Im addicted to second hand shopping and I can't seem to stop...All my work money goes towards it and i love to buy those second hand underwear. They are already worn in and thats what mkes them so comfortable. HELP!!!:confused:
    Hmmh... well... why don't you have someone moniter your money for you. And find something active to do with your time instead of shopping. No matter how tempting it is just resist, invite a close friend over to just spend time together and find something for you both to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shop wireing [ 3 Answers ]

I am rebuilding a shop that is 150ft from my meter. I want to have a lug meter installed so I can have a 200 amp service to my shop. 30x40 with a 15x40 lean too. Do I need 2/0 cable to run this length? Also is there any way that Ican legally pull a permit and do the work myself? I have heard diff....

Shop Vac [ 1 Answers ]

I broke the plastic, white filter nut on my shop vac. Can I fix this or will I need to buy a new shop vac? Thanks, Christine:cool:

Can my Canon go to the shop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone...

View more questions Search