Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b1soul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Two positive pregnancy test one negative can I still be pregnant
    Last month I spotted just a little, I started feeling sick. Then this month I was a couple days late and I took a pregnancy test, it came back positive but it was a lite line. So I waited a week and took it again it was the same lite line. I was just about to make appointment and I started to spot. It was lite pink at first day and then the 2ed day it was a little red and the 4th day it was brownish and slimy. I decided to take a test a couple days later and it was negative NO line at all. Then about a week ago I started feeling these little bubbles or movement in my stomach their there on and off all day, I still feel a little nausea. Do you think I could be pregnant, even though the last test was negative , and if not what's with the little bubbles?:confused:
    lulu2912 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Nov 28, 2007, 07:56 AM
    If I were you I would definitely call my doctor. You need to get a blood pregnancy test. They don't lie! False positives are rare, so you may be pregnant. Did you take any other test after you got the negative? False negatives happen quite often.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 03:38 PM
    You definitely need to go to the doctor. It is very possible it is an ectopic pregnancy. You see, typically with an ectopic pregnancy the hCG levels will fall, thus the possible reason for the negative HPT.

As far as the bubbles, probably just gas. Movement is usually not felt until 13 weeks of pregnancy (at the earliest), but usually around 16 weeks gestation.
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 03:48 PM
    It Sounds Like U Are But Its Best U Go To Ur Doctors To See Wat If Is. Because These Problems Happen All The Time Hope It Goes Well
    b1soul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Thanks I'm going to make a doctors appointment to find out.
    poine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 11:20 PM
    Hi

I am in the same boat, I had a positive test two days ago and the line was very lite, I took two more tests and both we negative. I am also confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Missed period and negative pregnancy test.am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My last period was on March 29. I am very regular and I'm not on any birth control. About two weeks after my last period I started spotting. I had unprotected sex the night before I started spotting wich kind of freaked me out(I never had spotting before). Well I missed my...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Positive HPT Negative Blood Test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all - I am asking if anyone has ever experienced the following and what the outcome was. I took a HPT (e.p.t. +/-) at 11 dpo and 12 dpo and got a very clear faint positive within 30 sec. Two days later I was given a pos/neg blood test at my doctor's office and got a negative. However,...

View more questions Search