Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue lil emo me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Should I bash this chick?
    There's this chick at school that wants to bash me. . Cause my friend and I were stirring stuff. Should I just finish it off or go up and apoligise like a sensible person?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Is this a different girl than the one you posted about yesterday? Same advice - stay out of it. Apologize for what your actions have been up to now and try to make amends, but DO NOT get into a physical altercation.
    blue lil emo me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Is this a different girl than the one you posted about yesterday? Same advice - stay out of it. Apologize for what your actions have been up to now and try to make amends, but DO NOT get into a physical altercation.

Yea it was.. .

I just couldn't find the question thingy I asked
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Notice that you suggest apologizing "like a sensible person."
    Clearly, you already know what to do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Often young girls will call others names because they feel insecure with themselves or they want to impress others. I wouldn't feed into it in any way. If you two can have a reasonable discussion that is one thing otherwise ignore her.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 6, 2007, 01:45 PM
    You know what to do. Stop stirring the pot since it gets you into these situations and then apologize.

It sounds harder than it really is.
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Dec 6, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blue lil emo me
    theres this chick at school that wants to bash me. . cause my friend and i were stiring stuff. should i just finish it off or go up and apoligise like a sensible person?
    Did you really think that anyone was going to tell you that hitting someone else was a good idea? Let it go and ignore her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science- chick [ 1 Answers ]

Which part of the egg becomes the chick? What is the role of yolk in developing a chick?

Cute chick right here! [ 11 Answers ]

I wnt my daughters to learn to learn to defend themselves for when the time comes they may have to. Is 5 and 6 yrs old okay? Is 29 too old to learn?

14th b-day bash [ 10 Answers ]

Hey you what do you think I should do for my 14th birthday? I am out of ideas because I don't know I just need peoples opinions. Pleez answer

View more questions Search