Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sueanne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 04:40 PM
    Downloading games
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can download Freecell Solitaire from XP onto a CD please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 3, 2005, 06:20 PM
    The program for Free Cell is located here:
    c:\windows\System32\freecell.exe
    Burning it to a cd would be a waste as its only 53Kb in size !
    sueanne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 06:35 PM
    Freecell
    Thanks Curlyben for your prompt reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help downloading please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband downloads music for his own private use off IMESH and had no problems until we installed new p.c now when his download gets to 98% they all stop and don't reconnect to finish download. I have tried imesh forums and FAQ and fowlled advice. But nobody answering my question. FAQ never...

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

Downloading Problem [ 16 Answers ]

Win XP, AOL dialup. Zone Alarm firewall, Avast! Anti Virus. No viruses. I have started having problems downloading anything from the net.. even quite small programs. Everything looks normal but the marker on the download window doesn't move (though the pages fly) and in the end I have to give up...

Downloading problem Win 98 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, For some reason unknown to me, I have recently been unable to execute files downloaded from the Internet. I am able to download and save a file such as *.exe but unable to execute it. I note that the file has been changed to *.exe.DES and I am unable to remove the .DES extension. Using...

View more questions Search