Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wieb86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 10:39 AM
    What pattern is this?
    I have this Johnson Bros Old English gravy boat with the small rose and gold pattern and I haven't been able to find it's value. Any help?
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Is that gravy boat also supposed to have some sort of plate to go with and under it?

I did find lots of examples of Johnson Brothers china on the following image search. It's possible that you might find that same pattern there. Also, even if you don't, there are comparable items to yours listed. There are also probably some prices listed.

Johnson Bros Old English gravy boat - Google Image Search
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 28, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Or try here:

Johnson Brothers at Replacements, Ltd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pattern of Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

Pattren of business praposal

I realized that it's a pattern. [ 3 Answers ]

I talked to my EX GF's sons Dad. So, The guy she had a big relationship before me. They were engaged at one time. A lot of similar things went on with them too. He and I have always gotten along great. So I asked him about some of the tings that went wrong in their relationship. What he said was...

The Pattern; what is the next number and why? [ 1 Answers ]

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 22 24 ? 100 121 10000 Please tell me the next number in this sequence and why? I have the answer can't figure this out. Thanks for the help!!

Pattern forming. [ 1 Answers ]

I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What...

View more questions Search