Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    picrevo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Defrost Timer
    How do you troubleshoot a defrost timer?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Nov 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
    There is a "knob" that you can turn with a flat-head screwdriver to advance the timer. If it shuts off, the element in the freezer should come on. If it doesn't, replace the timer.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Defrost control board [ 1 Answers ]

Last winter the heat wasn’t keeping up with the set temp, the outside fan came on, but the compressor would not start, you could hear it trying to start but it wouldn’t come on. The tech said the compressor was short cycling, and it was now "locked up", they put in a new compressor (part was cov’d...

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

Defrost cyc [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman heating and air condition system,and lately the heat pump has gone Into the defrost cycle. I had a tech come out and serviced the unit and was fine until Today. This thing has been in the defrost cycle for over an hour and a half,and the Temperature outside is 41 . Is this...

View more questions Search