Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HarajukuGirl
    Oh thats how most cheesecake recipies ive read have...they use sour cream. Hoenstly, you can't taste it

Well.. Yea its unhealthy but When i was a little porkster..it was sad to say "Hey im fat" so i tried to be nicer to my self while losing weight..now ..........I look gooood 8-) hahaha.
    I've never seen a cheesecake recipe with sour cream, nor would I knowingly eat a cheesecake containing sour cream.

And while its good to be confident, it's also good to be realistic. I'm at an unhealthy weight, and I have fat. I'm working on it. And I need to accept my weight, before I can change it.
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Dec 11, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I've never seen a cheesecake recipe with sour cream, nor would I knowingly eat a cheesecake containing sour cream.

And while its good to be confident, it's also good to be realistic. I'm at an unhealthy weight, and I have fat. I'm working on it. And I need to accept my weight, before I can change it.

Oh... I don't know why it sounds so gross, lol a lot of recipie's contain sourcream... Its just like cream cheese but really tart.

o.O ithought you change then accept... oh well haha good luck with everything :) Hope you get where you want
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Jan 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I'm on a diet as many of you well know....I'm a FATTY, lol. :eek:

I am madly in love with cheesecake, but I stay away because I'd eat too much and it would be a disaster. :o

I love to cook, my question is this:

Do you have any low fat or fat free cheesecake recipes that YOU would reccomend. I thought of searching Google, but I thought it would be better to get an idea from someone who has tasted the recipe that they would recommend to me...:p

Please and thank you.:cool:
    I think I finally found a recipe for you
    Recipes : Carolyn's Gelatin Cheesecake : Food Network

Its good because you can adjust the fat, like you can buy low fat everything.

So tis good, I think so.

And super easy to make!

By the way, I noticed you said you never see Sourcream in Cheesecake, lately on food channel I see it so much :p , that's why I thought of you and found the recipie.

Don't worry, no sour cream here.

* don't let he name scare you, the sound of Geliten makes me cringe, but its just jellow:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make cheesecake [ 7 Answers ]

:cool: I want to know what's the recipe for cheesecake :) please

Cheesecake Recipes [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for some yummy cheesecake recipes. Mainly a regular one that includes lemon zest and perhaps a raspberry one. Nice fluffy creamy cheesecake. Thanks ;)

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search