Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chuck in Florida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 06:17 PM
    2 Outlook Express mail errors. How do I fix it?
    Hello, I just tried switching from MSN premium mail to Outlook Express.
    When it asked [i'm computer illiterate] about POP3 etc, I guessed wrongly, apparantly.
    Now, I have an Outlook Express mail, but it does not send or accept mail and the address book [which is present?] does not work?
    I get this and don't know what to do to correct my mistakes =

The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
    babak2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Hello,

When I want to print a message at Outlook Express, if the message has one or more picture attachments (JPG or TIF) the whole pages (message text and attachments) are printed as the first page together with a very small font size.

Please let me know how can I set my outlook up, to avoid printing the attachments along with the text and print them individually?

Thanks
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 06:10 AM
    This is because the POP and SMTP addresses are not configured in outlook express. Please ask MSN technical support team to give you all the directions and configuration data.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recalling sent e-mail in Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot figure out how to "RECALL" a send e-mail with Outlook Express. There is not an "Action" dropdown option like I have with regular Outlook. Any help/direction is appreciated.

Help to E mail Retrivel from outlook express [ 5 Answers ]

I was using Outlook Express.My system got crashed and I made the hard disk as a slave to another system and retrived other documents in it. Now I would like to know is it possible to retrive the messages I had in my outlook express.Please help me with it

Outlook Express E-mail [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes when I try to forward a E-mail it will send anywhere from 25 to plus 75 E-mails none which go through. Will have many calls from people upset with me.Need help Thank you SDB

View more questions Search