Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Cramping and 13 weeks pregnant
    Hi I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and with my 3rd child well every since I found out I was pregnant I had brusie feeling and cramping not bad but not that small only every once in while I had 2 ultrasounds done and everything has been fine I have no bleeding and still have all the sighns of pregnancy acutally now more than before do you think this is normal
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Every pregnancy is different. It could be that with this one, certain foods bother your intestines. If the cramps are specifically uterine, what does the doctor say?
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Nov 27, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Hi I'm also 13w 2d pregnant, I have also bin crampin since early days, a few days ago the pain was getting a bit more and constant, not excruciating pain but uncomfortable :( ,also I was feeling slight burning sensation when passsin urine, so yesterday evening a gave the maternity a call and they asked for me to come in straight away, checked my urine and turned out I had urine infection:eek: they'v put me on anti-biotics, so I'm glad I called and got it sorted, your also lucky uv had 2 ultrasound, I haven't even had 1 yet, its due on the 18 Dec so I know I'm pregnant but won't 100% feel it until I c the little bubba on screen, so if your in doubt about anything give the doctors a shout, and good luck and have a safe pregnancy :)
    wee3girlz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stormey44
    hi i am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and with my 3rd child well every since i found out i was pregnant i had brusie feeling and cramping not bad but not that small only every once in while i had 2 ultrasounds done and everything has been fine i have no bleeding and still have all the sighns of pregnancy acutally now more than before do u think this is normal
    I think it is absolutely normal. As you know by this being your third child, pregnancy is full of aches and pains and NO two pregnancies are the same.
    Best of Luck!
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Nov 27, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I have heard of a lot of women having cramps and abdominal discomfort during pregnancy. Its perfectly normal. We can only imagine what our poor uteruses are going through. Ug. ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 01:46 PM
    While it could be perfectly normal, it could also be a symptom of many other things. Baby laying on nerves, tilted uterus, and very very possibly dehydration or urinary tract infection.

Any cramping or bleeding should ALWAYS be checked by your doctor or midwife.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2007, 05:48 PM
    OK thank you guys I go to the docs the 6 and if they get worse I will go to the er
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Stormey, Hun, at least call your doctor or nurse and see if they wish to see you. They may, or they may not, but it is always best to contact them with any questions you may have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach cramping and vomiting for 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody! I was hoping somebody here could help me. I have had horrible stomach pains and cramps for the past 2 weeks. If I feel hungry and eat, I immediately have a terrible stomachache. I have been vomiting bile as well. My stomach constantly hurts, not matter what medicine I take...

Cramping 2 weeks prior to Period [ 17 Answers ]

I had my period 2 weeks ago and I'm crapping so bad that it knocks the wind out of me and drops me to my knees. Any ideas... been going on for 2 days now. Anyone have any ideas... My tubes are tied so I'm not pg. Thanks all!:confused:

Sises pregnant and cramping [ 2 Answers ]

My sis is 4 weeks pregnant and just found out and she was due for her perid today and she has been having craming is this normal or signs of mc??

Pregnant cramping [ 2 Answers ]

There is a chance I can be pregnant and my period is not do for another week and a half and my stomach is cramping in the upper and lower part is this a sign of pregnancy?? :confused:

Fell and now cramping really bad 8 weeks pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys I got a concern mabey you can help me with, When I was a teenager and involved with cheerleading I had a problem with my knee, for no reason it would pop out of place and knock me down the pain was awful and kept me on the ground for about 10 minutes. Well it stopped after I got out of my...

View more questions Search