Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2007, 01:08 AM
    It would change because I would get the chance to let him know how much I love him and I don't want him to be hurt. And yeah you do no me SHHHHHH!!

Dec 16, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Do you think there's still a chance he will want to talk to me?
    It seems like inside he wants to but then he just doesn't show that he wants to... like he's trying to see how far I will go to get him to talk to me or something.
    But I had a dream last night that I was holding hands with someone else. I prayed to god I would dream about what would happen with this whole thing. At least, I think it was someone else but it could have been him but he doesn't like to hold hands. The person in my dream had longer hair though but he's letting his grow out anyway even though I told him he looks better with it shorter.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beth911
    it would change because i would get the chance to let him know how much i love him and i dont want him to be hurt.
    And that will make him love you? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Dec 16, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Have you read everything else I said ? Its not that he doesn't love me... its just that he thinks I want someone else when I don't. And he says he doesn't want to be hurt
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Let me see --

- he thinks I want his friend
    - he's kida ignoring me
    - he wrote a note saying that he doesn't want to be hurt anymore
    - he said that one of his friends took [the note from me] from him and that he never got it back
    - he said he would [call] but he never did
    - he said "i'l just lose [another note from me]"
    - he hasn't called
    - he acts like he doesn't know me
    - he just seemed mad again
    - he just kind of walked away from me
    - The only time he talks to me is when I go up to him
    - he doesn't really say anything
    - I kind of looked at him and then [he] looked away and said "dont look at me like that"
    - he said he was talking to anoither girl and was going to leave me for her
    - then he said he was just joking about her then he said it wasn't a lie
    - I noticed him ignoring me
    - he said he didn't want me anymore
    - he was going to give [me] to his friend

Now, what is your question again?

Dec 16, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Its how I can get to tell him everything I want to tell him, and you only metioned the bad parts, not ant of the goodf

Dec 16, 2007, 03:10 PM
    And some how I just now that we will still end up together. I really just know it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Its how i can get to tell him everything i wanna tell him, and you only metioned the bad parts, not ant of the goodf
    I summarized only what you said he did or said. I didn't read any "good parts" that he did or said.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 03:58 PM
    and some how i just now that we will still end up together. I really just know it
    Your "knowing it" has no basis in fact. I am absolutely sure I will win the Illinois lottery Tuesday evening, but my "knowing" that doesn't make it true and won't make it happen.

Dec 16, 2007, 06:02 PM
    It wasn't good that he felt bad about leaving me? Hes ignoring me because I want his friend. He thinks I'm with his friend and that's why. I can't tell him that I'm not because I can't talk to him.
    And when he said to quit looking at him like that he didn't say it in a bad way, he said it like he would before any of this, like he wanted to talk to me. Then he kept looking at me and facing me like he was trying to get my attention but I couldn't say anything because it was in the middle of class and we sit like right up front by the teacher
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Why does he thinks you want his friend?
    Why is he ignoring you?
    Why did he write a note saying that he doesn't want to be hurt anymore?
    Why did he say that he would [call] but he never did?
    Why hasn't he called at all -- or IMed or emailed?
    Why does he act like he doesn't know you?
    Why does he seem mad again?
    Why does he walk away from you?
    Why does he talk to you only when you go up to him?
    Why doesn't he really say anything?
    Why does he say, "Dont look at me like that."
    Why does he say he was talking to anoither girl and was going to leave you for her?
    Why does he ignore you? Then he said he was just joking about her then he said it wasn't a lie
    Why does he say he doesn't want you anymore?
    Why does he want to give you to his friend? (huh?? )

Dec 16, 2007, 10:57 PM
    He called... but it didn't go so well. But my mom thinks he's just playing around and in a few more days or so he'll come back wanting to tlak with me.

Wondergirl, Remember the story about Tyler? Do you know who I am? Remember how he was "testing" me? The only way to end the test was if I failed and he brought up his froend so I said fine, you found someone else already so yeah have tyler call me.

That's the reason to all of this.
    And when he said don't look at me like that it was because I kind of rolled my eyes at him and he didn't say it like he was mad or anything, just like he was joking around with me\
    \

SOrry about all my typos

Dec 16, 2007, 10:58 PM
    And I ask him some of those same4 questions... he says he doesn't know why he doesn't like me anymore or why he doesn't want to talk,
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 11:25 PM
    I know exactly who you are (since your first post, and every time you start a thread and with whatever name you use--your writing gives you away). I also remember Tyler.

I suggest you forget J for a while and concentrate on your spelling and sentence structure. By the first of the year, I want to see healthy sentences, correctly-spelled words (including "sense"), and good grammar. If you do that or at least try harder, I will tell you the secret to winning J back.

Dec 16, 2007, 11:43 PM
    How do I know you will? How do I know that you aren't just saying that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 11:48 PM
    I don't lie. And at least you will be using good grammar, etc. so it's a win-win situation, isn't it.

Of course, to win him back you will have to follow my instructions to the letter and not do things your way or mix your way with my way.

Dec 16, 2007, 11:50 PM
    I just don't see why I should bother living if I can't have him. Iv'e never had a good friend in my whole life. The only people who ever were friends with me didn't like me, they just felt sorry for me. I don't want friends though because they just turn their backs on you. He was the only person that wasn't family and actually cared about me, or so I thought. When he was aloud to talk to me, I didn't always have to call him, he would call me about once a day. I never had a friend like that. My friends always called me maybe once a month and only if they needed something.

Dec 16, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    I don't lie. And at least you will be using good grammar, etc. so it's a win-win situation, isn't it.

Of course, to win him back you will have to follow my instructions to the letter and not do things your way or mix your way with my way.
    Is this something that I'm going to want to do? Is this something that your sure will work? I just don't want to mess things up anymore than they already are.

Is it anymore or any more?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 11:58 PM
    any more Two words in this instance.

your sure will work should be you're sure will work - you're = you are

Your writing is improving already! Wow!

Well, I have dated many guys and it always worked back during the time of dinosaurs when I was your age. The trick is that you have to do things exactly as I tell you. I am not sure if you can handle that.

Dec 17, 2007, 12:00 AM
    I forgot to tell you that he said he has other plans. I asked him what they were and he wouldn't tell me that either. Then he just said "I don't know yet, grown up plans." He keeps referring to me as "a little kid," and he wasn't like that until he turned 18. He pretty much said that he's been trying to leave me for a few weeks now (when he turned 18).
    He didn't seem mad at all. By his tone of voice, it was like the same sound as when he really used to care about me a lot. It hurts to hear that same voice say that he doesn't want to be with me any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search