Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamichulita50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:18 PM
    A week late, I have pregnancy symptoms, and I'm on my period.CAN I BE PREGNANT?
    I Live With My Boyfriend We Are Trying To Have A Baby I Am Never Really Late I Was Supposed To Get My Period On The 17 I Got It On The 24th I Have Been Having Really Sore Nipples, I Am More Tired Than Ususal And I Am Very Moody. Can I Be Pregnant?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Possibly, but not likely. Take a test?
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Nov 27, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I seriously doubt that you are if you started your period. It could be that you were just late ovulating this month and it held your period up. As for the sore nipples and moodiness, your hormones might be out of wack. Just buy a home pregnancy test to find out for sure. Good luck.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
    It is not at all uncommon to be late or miss a period altogether once in awhile.

Early pregnancy signs and PMS symptoms are the same (aside from a missed period)... so it would be extremely hard to tell the two apart.

You could take a pregnancy test to be sure, I doubt that you are pregnant... but you never know.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Nov 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Maybe you should wait until you are married to start trying!
    jasmine91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl View Post
    I believe that they are grown adults.. if they want to have a baby now they can..
    That wasn't nice:mad::mad::mad:
    BeeSpee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl View Post
    I wasn't married or even engaged to my now husband (we got engaged a few days before I found out) when I feel pregnant with our now 2 year old daughter.
    So whether you are married or not counts towards nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late.could I be pregnant? [ 27 Answers ]

My periods are usually right on time, occasionally they are either one or two days earlier than expected or one day later than expected. So having my period a whole week late is very unusual for me. I had pretty typical cramps on the day that I was supposed to start my period and then nothing...

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Pregnancy symptoms, 4 weeks late but 2 negative hpt! [ 3 Answers ]

I am four weeks late with my period, have a bloated stomach, sore tingling breasts and have done two home pregnancy tests but they have said negative! Don't understand, could anyone help with any info? Xxxx:confused:

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

View more questions Search