Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostfindme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 09:04 PM
    My future
    Hi
    My DOB is July 3, 1974.
    I have always been a very independent woman but really wish to get married and settle down now. Will I find true love to settle down with??
    When??
    Howz my life in general - will I be able to establish my own co and be successful ?
    Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2005, 05:18 AM
    Fortune telling
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    But, I can tell you that you determine your own future, by hard work, honesty, being respectful to others, and doing the best you can.
    Will you get married and settle down? Yes, IF...
    If you meet people, meet men, be yourself, you will meet a man who respects you, cares for you, and it willl happen eventually.
    If you work hard, get others' opinions on how to start your own business, that will happen also. But, just remember, over half of these businesses fail, for different reasons.
    I do sincerely wish you the very best, and probably someone will come along to answer you, as a "psychic".
    lostfindme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 07:40 AM
    HI
    That was a nice response.
    Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    But, I can tell you that you determine your own future, by hard work, honesty, being respectful to others, and doing the best you can.
    Will you get married and settle down? Yes, IF......
    If you meet people, meet men, be yourself, you will meet a man who respects you, cares for you, and it willl happen eventually.
    If you work hard, get others' opinions on how to start your own business, that will happen also. But, just remember, over half of these businesses fail, for different reasons.
    I do sincerely wish you the very best, and probably someone will come along to answer you, as a "psychic".
    ------------
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 3, 2005, 08:24 AM
    ;) fred said it all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

My Future [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Stefan {removed}. I was born on the 4th of January 1989. I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male Please could you tell me about my future.

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search