Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tell_me18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Is 8 years difference weird
    O.k. so I meet This guy when I turned 18 and he's 26. We are kind of seeing each other He really likes me and I'm really confussed about my feelings towards him because of the age difference but some of my friends say its OK but some of my friends don't like it because he's older and different then me, but that's what I like about him you know oppisites attract. Anyway they think because he's older he wants to settle down faster then me I just don't know and I need someone else's thoughs on this don't worry he's not a creeper The reason we are even seeing each other is because I'm muture for my age and I look older then I am (don't worry he knows my age of course)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Are you really 18?
    Tell_me18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Yea I'm 18 my birthday is oct 31 1989 I woundn't lie
    FreezeMe Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2007, 05:30 PM
    I'm an "older guy" too. So are my friends, let me give you their thought process.

And by the way. I am sure this is not the case with you but in a lot of cases the guy is seeking younger women because they are easier to play.

All I would tell you is to follow your heart but make sure you're running it through your brain. Demand respect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Is 8 years too much of an age difference? [ 39 Answers ]

I am 17. The man I am in love with is 25. I have known him for three years, and he has become my best friend. When he met me, I was into drugs and basically with the WRONG crowd. He helped me realize that I deserve so much better, and he helped me make my life better. He is someone I trust and know...

15 years difference :mad: [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what people thought of an 18 year old having sex with a 33 year old? The 33 year old has 4 kids and was a lesbian with a girl for more than 2 years. What are your thoughts on this? Me and the 18 year old broke up about 4 weeks back and within the first 2 weeks he had been...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5 years difference.but is it in the legal age limits? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 14 and my boyfriends 19 and he's turning 20 3 day before I turn 15. Is that illegal :confused: or is it only illegal if parents press charges. My mom and step-dad know about him, but my real dad and my step-mom don't know about him, but my mom doesn't care.

View more questions Search