Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Some trick I no.
    EASY:
    A trick I know is take any coin, take it in your right index finger and thumb, put your left hand over it with your nails facing out, so it looks like your going to grab it with your left hand BUT drop the coin into your right hand and close it, bring your right hand down to your side, but keep your left hand up in there eye-line (with it closed at the same time as your close your right hand)turn your left fist so that the knuckles are facing up and your index finger is facing you, blow lightly into your left hand, open it, and when you show the person your empty hand bring your right hand up to their ear and it looks like the coin jumped into their ear :eek:

MEDUIM:
    Another is that you get 2 coins the same kind, put 1 in each palm of your hand, then keep your hands about 3 inch's away from each other, and turn your hands over thumb ways (turn them towards each other) and the coin in your right hand should slide over to your left hand, and it will look like you magically made the coin move from one hand to the other. :eek:

HARD:
    This last one is tricky, but looks nice if you do it right. Where black trousers witch cover your trainers (the colour doesn't have to be black for the trousers but make sure your trousers are the same colour as your shoes) practice this with a friend first, witch ever foot is your strongest, balance on the ball on that foot, I'll tell you how to make it look even better at the end ;) , hopefully it'll look like you are floating in mid-air, don't stay up too long, the person/people might start to move around to see what is keeping you up,after about 3 seconds jump off your foot but not too high and ask them ''how high did I go?''

Hopefully you will master these tricks :) now to make the last trick look 'cool'

1. make sure the people can't see your strongest foot (if your left footed face the people with your right side and the same other way round)
    2. Keep your eyes shut when you liftup off the ground so it looks like your putting your energy to your feet
    3.after it all put your hands out about 1 foot apart and then ask ''how high did I go?''

There you go :) I'll try and get more if you want, sorry if this too long for some people to read, it's OK if you print this (im only saying it because some people copyright things like this lol ;) ) and there you have it! 3 tricks in 30 minutes lol
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 1, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Hey not bad. I will try them out on my son. Thanks
    light91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Interesting... thanks for sharing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trick Or Treat? [ 4 Answers ]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q134/asdat/azk9-ahalloweenmorph2.gif http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q134/asdat/rftg.jpg Trick Or Treat?!!

Royalty Card Trick [ 3 Answers ]

If you guys want to learn about this nifty card trick read on! Just let me know if you want me to post more on here! :) The Royalty Card Trick 1. Grab a deck of playing cards 2. Pull out all of Aces, Kings, Queens, and Jacks and set the rest of the deck aside (since you wont use that deck...

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

Trick Drain Leak [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for some assurance from any plumbing veterans out there. I am in the process of remodeling a house that has an occasional leak from the 2nd floor shower. According to the former residents, the leak doesn't occur so long as nobody is in the shower, but as soon as someone stands in...

View more questions Search