Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bry0324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Can A Convicted Felon Join the Military
    I have been convicted of a grandtheft and have been to prison and done my time can I be in the military now or not. I'm on no prohbation or parole.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Hello bry:

Check with your local recruiter. I'm pretty sure they'll answer their phone.

excon
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I asked my hubby (retired military) who shares a cubicle with a retired recruiter and the answer is - it depends. Your best bet would be with the Army and your MOS would be limited. Your conviction will prevent you from getting clearance.

Like Excon said, talk to your recruiter. If you really want in, they can make it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon/Probation serving in the Military [ 11 Answers ]

Hello members, I am new here and look forward to conversing with many of you. I hope I am not jumping right in with a question that is inappropriate, if so please correct me before I make a fool of myself. I'm really not sure what topic my question comes under. I was wondering if someone...

Should I join military [ 12 Answers ]

I've been wondering if I should join the military. I love the military, there's only one thing stoping me. It's kind of lame, but I'm terrifed of needles. I have to get blood taken to join, I'm scared. I know I shouldn't let my fear stand in the way of my dreams, but it's standing right in the...

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Leaking join [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a new tap . At one of the joins, it drips - rate around a bucket a day. I have several times used teflon tape, without success. The problem is that I find I have to tighten it quite hard so that the tap is accessible . Is there an alternative to teflon tape and how effective is...

How do I do an Inner join in MySQL? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone assist?

View more questions Search