Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Nov 26, 2007, 08:03 AM
    New Supreme Court ruling
    The Supreme Court has ruled that there can be no Nativity scene at the United States Capitol this year.

This isn't for any religious reason, though.

Simply put, they have not been able to find Three Wise Men and a Virgin in the Nation's capitol.

However, there was no problem finding enough asses to fill the stable.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Ha,ha cute one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Default judgment ruling [ 3 Answers ]

I had a default judgment filed against me for a vehicle that I totaled about two years ago and was repossessed,the value of the vehicle was roughly 11 thousand dollars and some change, do I have to worry about the plaintiff trying to take my truck that my parents bought for me to go from school and...

Supreme Court [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the process which Supreme Court uses to enforce a ruling based on a law's constitutionality is called?

Superior Court and Supreme Court [ 4 Answers ]

Is a "Superior court" the same thing as the "Supreme Court"?

Supermarionation - Supreme Puppetry! [ 6 Answers ]

The work of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson in a long series of puppet shows culminating in the unforgettable "Thunderbirds" is woefully underappreciated and the skill and craftsmanship has never been surpassed. Arguably the figures used in "Captain Scarlet & The Mysterons" when advanced technology...

Supreme Court [ 1 Answers ]

Is it time to get rid of the Supreme Court? Why or why not? What would replace it?

View more questions Search