Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DandyDeon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Economics homework
    Most economists believe that a permanent increase in the money supply will generate inflation and make the prices of everyday goods and services higher than they are today. Is this scenario likely given the large reserve injections in the U.S. and world money markets? Why or why not?

Nov 26, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Would the Fed's reserve injections have any effect on credit markets or the economy ?
    Some economists believe that markets are highly efficient in the sense that prices and interest rates adjust immediately to guarantee full employment. If this were true, would the Fed's reserve injections have any effect on credit markets or the economy as a whole?Please substantiate your answers with reasons.

Nov 26, 2007, 06:28 AM
    The Federal Reserve intervene every time the stock market takes a plunge?
    For the most part, the Federal Reserve's main concern is first and foremost inflation, and secondarily unemployment. Given these two goals, should the Federal Reserve intervene every time the stock market takes a plunge? Please substantiate your answer with reasons.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2007, 06:29 AM
    What do you think ?

Nov 26, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Yes, increase in money supply will generate inflation in my opinioon. But could you provide reasons
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Please refer to This Announcement

Nov 26, 2007, 07:12 AM
    In my research I would like to know whether the amount of money the Fed can create through purchasing government bonds is nearly limitless?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 07:30 AM
    What does your textbook say?
    nadeem062 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Initially I thought Dr Vasudev Iyer has copied questions from here,
    But I noticed DEON...

Good idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto-Generate a number [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am having an issue figuring out a way to go about this. Here's my scenario: The company I work for uses forms that we can put products, purchased by other companies for each order made. Each form has its own unique WT number. I've been assigned the task of making this form as an excel...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

Generate income [ 3 Answers ]

:-/I would like to know if and how sites such as the search engine IXQUICK.COM and napster and other sites that DO NOT have advertising on them generate money. A friend and I speculate that maybe Internet Service Providers pay them a certain amount of money for traffic that they generate, because...

View more questions Search