Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lb123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 12:12 AM
    I have nowhere to turn
    Hi, I'm a homeless, abandoned, 19 yr old drug addict with no one to lean on - I just need something from someone because I can't do this anymore - the blames on me but I didn't ask to be so alone in life. I just don't know what to do. I sware to God I don't know where to go I'm all on my own. <3
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Why don't you have anyone to lean on? You can't talk to a friend or relative? I will pray for you, but there's not much else I can do besides talk to you. =(
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Check out places in your area that will help you, religious charities, churches, shelters, state programs, most cites, and towns have help for the homeless, if your using a computer you know someone... maybe they could help you out or know how to steer you in the right direction.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Hello l:

Well then, you have nowhere to go but up. Cool.

excon
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Salvation Army is a good place to start they have rehab and shelters as well as lists (names and addresses) of all the places that lovelesspa mentioned that can help you
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 09:06 AM
    And you do have a computer, that's not all bad
    mseik Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Actually, most public libraries have computers with internet access.

Most churches and libraries carry resource pamphlets for whatever city you're in, since they encounter and serve a lot of homeless people. If you're posting from a public library, you might ask staff if they have information on treatment centers, homeless assistance, etc. that area available in your area.

Best to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Yes I remember as a police officer in ATlanta, some of the homeless had some really great web sites (free) and all of them had email address and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn him on [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, my parner has told me that I don't turn him on. He is just being honest! He has had loads of previous partners and I haven't, so I'm trying to use my imagination, that's if I can find it!! I just don't seem to know where to start. Im 40 by the way, so I have had sex a few times but just never...

Take Your Turn [ 3 Answers ]

One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving-under-the-influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, he sat in the front...

No where to turn [ 4 Answers ]

I think its finally surfacing I'm so depreesed all the time I think I know why I think I fancy my best friend I adore her I would die for her but latley were always having little arguments and she's kind of distancing herself from me, all my friends keep saying I fancy her taking the wet like but I...

A/c does not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

a/c has been working fine until yesterday afternoon, turned it on and nothing happened, no fan and no outside compressor. I put in a new tstat and still nothing. I left it in the auto a/c position and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night the unit came on and was working fine when we...

My PC on not turn off,I need help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop. My PC don't turm off or restart... I don't know why But it just don't. I don't know what to do... please Can anyone help me?. please I need help!!

View more questions Search