Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbwglamgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 09:04 PM
    High school Graduation party ideas
    I need a graduation party idea for my 18 year old daughter. I was thinking about a scavenger hunt that ends at a location- problem is that I have no idea what a great location would be. I want it to be surprise.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:07 PM
    When you have this party, is it going to be at a time when it is going to be comfortable doing things outdoors?
    bbwglamgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Yes, it will be the first week of June in Texas.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Okay, thanks for answering! It really helps to know that for people who will be trying to help you here.

What sort of things are you thinking about for which the party participants might scavenge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school graduation announcement [ 1 Answers ]

Is the high school graduation announcement from the parents of the child or from the child? I don't know who is sending it.

Speech for middle school graduation [ 1 Answers ]

Need a graduation speech for middle school

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

Graduation Announcements - High School [ 1 Answers ]

Who is actually sending out the announcements? The graduate or the parents of the graduate?

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search