Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jannie01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Union organizing
    What are the four types of jobs that are most likely to be a target of union organizing?

What are the four most important things that an organization needs to do to reduce the chances of an union organizing drive?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Are these homework questions?
    concernworker Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Yes
    concernworker Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 07:13 AM
    1:How is the job a financial manger is a non-profit oraganization different from that of financial mangager with a profit-seeking firm?

2: Should financial managers in non-profit organization be compensated equally to their counter part in profit-seeking firms? Why or why not?

3: Do you see the job of the non-profit financial manager as getting easier or difficult in the future? Where might you get facts to support your conclusion?

4: how can a financial manger at a non-profit make better use of Tnternet and world-wide web (www) capabilities to enhance the financial position of the organization?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Please read this ANNOUNCEMENT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Union or non union [ 9 Answers ]

What are the advantages of not being in a union?

Entrepreneurs-Planning and Organizing [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for good websites that will give me information on how the "planning and organizing" stages of management help entrepreneurs compete. Thanks

House organizing prices? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my home last year and still have things in boxes. I want everything to be out and organized. I need help! I have a 4000 sq ft house with 5 bedrooms, a study, utlity and family room that I need help with. I don't want someone to completely do it, just help me. How much...

Organizing a Nonfiction Library [ 2 Answers ]

I have an extensive nonfiction library that I would like to organize. Some, but not all, of my books already have ISBN numbers, Dewey Decimal numbers, and Library of Congress numbers but many do not. Is there affordable software that would help me assign Dewey Decimal numbers, or some other...

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

View more questions Search