Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemateria
    if I were to write a hypothesis
    Here's mine --

Despite the clear lessons taught in the mythology of Ancient Greece, either we haven't read those stories of gods and mortals, or we are simply slow learners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek mythology god Hades [ 1 Answers ]

I am in fifth grade and have to a report and activity to the class about Hades. I need ideas about activities to do with the class for Hades. Thanks.

Anime (Greek Mythology) Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid (80s) I seem to remember an anime movie at a video rental shop that was centered around a kid or character with wings on his feet (much like Greek Mythology character Hermes) and it seems that he ran into a myriad of Greek Mythological characters - Medusa, etc... as he traveled...

Getting a greek passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am from south africa. but my father is greek. I want to get a greek passport, how mdo I do that? :confused:

Greek mythology and star constellations [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a child at school, my favourite teacher mrs wright used to read stories from a book. They were greek mythology about how star constellations came to be in the sky. I don't know who the author was or what the book was called. I've been searching in shops for twenty years!! Help!

View more questions Search