Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DNelson817 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Whirlpool Fridge down (Model ED25TEXHW02)
    Hello:

My Whirlpool Fridge (Model ED25TEXHW02) stopped working, the unit is only 5 years. First the freezer stopped working, all food defrosted and ice melted, water was everywhere :(. The next day the fridge stopped keeping cool. I have since unplugged the unit. What could be causing this problem and does anyone have any ideas how to repair.

Thank you,
    DNelson817
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Nov 26, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Sounds like a FREON ISSUE to me, freon is what runs through the coils to keep things cold, maybe you have a leak and it all escaped, Id have a Qualified Tech. check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Model LGQ9030PQ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Here's what happened today. My wife went to use our 2 year old dryer, and nothing seemed to work. (it was working fine an hour before) I looked and the washer was not working either. After a quick look, I saw that the breaker had popped. After resetting that, the washer began...

Whirlpool Washer Model #lsq9010lw1 [ 8 Answers ]

Washer is about 3 years old. I had to change the drain hose. When I put the washer back against the wall the hose got kinked. I went out and checked my load of laundry and I could smell plastic burning. When I opened the washer it still had a little bit of water in it. I tried to put the cycle on...

2002 Whirlpool Fridge [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old Whirlpool fridge, the drain tube keeps clogging up even after I unthaw it. The fridge then gets water coming from the freezer and builds up under the crispers. I have done this several times to know there is a problem. What is wrong with it . Thanks

Whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, New here. I have a whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0, that will not agitate but will rinse and spin out. It tries to agitate but makes a loud noise and only goes in one direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated. schins

View more questions Search