Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millybug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I found this pill
    It is an oblong white pill with PRO Y or V MG. the number 200 IGIL appear on the back. What is this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 05:31 PM
    I would like to help you in identifying the pill. But, ethically, I don't think that would be a wise choice on my part.

I would suggest checking out the information that you might find on the following site or take it to a pharmacist for identification and disposal. The site below is good, but not foolproof. But, to be sure, I would take it to a pharmacist. Anyone answering you here runs the risk of the ramifications if they answer and are incorrect no matter what you say the reason or reasons are as to why you are asking.

Below, is the site to which I am referring:

Pill Identifier - Drugs.com

I don't know what the pill is. I don't know you and you don't know me. I could say the pill was something that it is not. What might happen next? What if the information you have been given here is incorrect? Maybe the pill is something harmless? I don't know. What if you decided to believe what I said is true and then you take the pill and something bad happens to you because you have taken it when I have said that it is something harmless? What if I was really wrong and the pill could turn out to be something deadly to you if you took it, or you said that you asked an "expert" on this online site who said that they were really sure of what the pill was and that you should not worry about going any further with trying to identify the pill? There are people who answer that way on this site. Please see information about that on the following link if you have any doubt as to people actually acting like theirs is the last word on the identification of a pill.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...ll-144678.html

Reliable pharmacists are usually very easy to find around where you live, and can visit with you and see the pill first hand.

I'm not a pharmacist and I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of expert at identifying pills. So, unless someone is a pharmacist here and has actually seen the pill that you have found and is truly sure of the reason or reasons as to why you are asking, even though they are trying to be kind and think that they are answering in your best interests, it is not in your best interests or in the best interests of any person here who thinks that they have the correct answer for you because of the possible ramifications when being incorrect when giving out such information.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 06:28 PM
    A thousand stars for this answer, Clough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I found a pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is white and round, kind of small and it says m2a4 and 57344 on it. What kind of pill is this?

I found a pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill round and little it has 93 on one side 74 on the other I can't find out what it is thank you

I found a pill [ 4 Answers ]

It is while and oval shaped. On one side it has the numbers 1174 and the other isde has a 9 and a 3. What kind of pill is this?

I found a pill and I would like to know what is is [ 1 Answers ]

I found this white oblong pill with the letter L484 and I ould like to know what it is

View more questions Search